Saturday, May 14, 2011

Weekend Update

Hey everyone! I hope you have had a wonderful weekend so far. Mine has been very unproductive and lazy. I have one more day of weekend tomorrow that I hope to use to remedy that. I plan to make a scrap vomit quilt, and I have a huge amount of 2.5 inch squares to cut for this project. I am also swapping squares with a few other folks who are making the quilt as well. Katy of I'm A Ginger Monkey started the scrap vomit craze. A link to Katy's blog where she will tell you all about the scrap vomit - if you're curious - is here. So tomorrow I will be working on cutting hundreds of squares; some for me and some to send off to their new homes.

 I also need to work on getting my Royal Garden quilt finished. I told myself on Thursday that I'd have it done by Sunday... Um... that might not be happening. In fact, I know it won't be. I still have quite a bit to do and I really wanted to check it off my list before I start on something new.

 
Royal Garden Quilt
I'm also going to be making some quilt blocks for a charity quilt that several folks are working on. All the blocks are being shipped to me and then I'll start putting them all together. I can't wait to get all the blocks and see how they will look.

So, I obviously have a busy week ahead of me. Tomorrow I plan to start my day early and hit the ground running. I'd better get the coffee pot ready tonight!

Selina

No comments:

Post a Comment