Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Choosing Colors!!!

It has been unseasonably warm here (I'm talking 30's and 40's, so certainly still pretty cold). It hasn't snowed here once this winter, and all our reservoirs are empty. This is very bad news for our crops, my veggies, and my grass.

But since it hasn't been super cold I'm expecting spring to come sooner than later - or spring-like weather anyway -  which means I will begin working on the studio earlier than expected. Last week my husband was sitting next to me watching television and he asked me "have you chosen colors for the studio yet?" Normally he doesn't care even a little bit about that kind of thing. So after the shock wore off, I realized that, no, I had not even thought about it yet!

This is where you come in. I need some help. I have so many ideas swimming through my head and I'm having a hard time committing. This space is huge, people. Once it's painted, I'm done. Whether I like it or not.

There is a site called Design Seeds. This lady has hundreds of color palettes to inspire! Here are a few of my favorites:




I'm not really sold on that one. But as you can tell from the first three, I definitely have a certain color scheme I am attracted to. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE some input from you! I'm thinking a lighter color (more neutral) on the walls, then something fun, bright, and cheerful for the shelving and pegboard. Take a peek at the Design Seeds site. I'd love to see what you like.

If you find something awesome, it would be great if you'd leave a link in the comments so I can check it out. I'd also love to hear which of the 4 I posted here is your favorite. Much thanks!

2 comments:

  1. My vote is for the second one. I bet you would never have guessed.

    ReplyDelete