Monday, January 13, 2014

New Things Are Happening!

Hi everyone! This is just a quick little post today to let you know that new things are happening here. If you haven't already noticed, I'm revamping the blog, have a new name, and that means something bigger is going on...

Next month I plan to dust out the shop and get it painted. Once that is done, I will open it up and start some beginning sewing classes! I'm so excited to get going on this, but I need to wait for it to get just a bit warmer outside before starting this project.

I haven't figured out pricing details but that is next on my list of things to do. What I can tell you is that each class will have a different project and the class fee will include the pattern and materials needed to complete one project with that pattern. I will also offer some more advanced sewing classes, quilting classes, and kids sewing classes.

Please spread the word and let me know if you are interested in receiving a newsletter from me with more detailed info and first dibs on signing up. You can leave your email in a comment here, or you can email directly with your info at fourchicksfarm@gmail.com. Please remember, I have a somewhat limited amount of space. Because of that, each class will only be able to accommodate up to 6 people. If there is a high demand, I can always add a couple more classes to the schedule.

Some input from you would be great to help me get this started! What days/times of the week would work best for your schedule? Finding this out from everyone interested would be very helpful to me in figuring out the best times to hold classes.

Thank you! Please let me know if you have questions!

1 comment: