Sunday, January 26, 2014

Superbowl Bound!

It's no secret that I love football. I have loved the Seahawks for as long as I can remember. I have pictures of my kids with blue and green paint smeared on their cheeks on a Sunday afternoon, settled in to watch the game.




These pictures are from a few years ago. We were excited to watch those guys play even when they were losing. We are beside ourselves with excitement now that we actually get to watch them play in the Superbowl!!!

I had some Seahawks fabric in my stash and a friend of mine asked me to make her a custom iPad sleeve with it. I did, and I really like how it turned out. I made another one and listed it in my newly opened Etsy Shop, along with a few other non-football related products.



I don't know who you're rooting for this Sunday, or if you're even watching the big game. The Broncos are a great team too, and I do really love Peyton Manning (although John Elway was always my favorite). I will be sad if the Hawks don't win, but I can't think of a better team I'd rather have them lose to. And I'm just happy we finally get the opportunity to have OUR team in the game! No matter what happens, I am proud of our guys. Regardless of how they are portrayed by the media, they are amazing and caring men who do so much for their community. GO HAWKS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment