Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Eeeeek! and OMG! and all that other stuff. Oh, and a quilt.

I have a finished quilt to share with you today, but first I have something to say.

Monica, the owner of the West Seattle Fabric Company called me this morning! She said she was browsing online last night and stumbled upon my other blog that I write with Lizze and loved all of the quilts we have made, and that she was really impressed with our work. And then, to her surprise, she had an email from little me sitting in her inbox later that evening! To make a long story short, we hit it off on the phone right off the bat. I'm meeting her at her store tomorrow and YES I can do the work from home! Also she wants to talk to me about teaching quilting classes. What?!?!?! Yes, you read that correctly. Yours truly teaching a class! Holy s***balls that's exciting! So, thank you for all of your crossed body parts!

Ahem. Okay. Time to regain composure...

I finished my Royal Garden quilt this morning and we actually had sunshine so I could get some decent pictures (God must be happy with me today, all these lovely surprises and all).

I'm much too anxious and excited to write a normal post right now so I'm just going to show you pictures.




I linked up for the Bloggers Quilt Festival over on Amy's blog with this quilt on my other blog over here. The post I wrote over there is normal and not full of OMG's and exclamation points.

Wish me luck tomorrow. I'll let you know how it goes. Hopefully I don't vomit on her (yes, I'm THAT nervous).

Selina

4 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to make that quilt and now I want to more!!! Beautiful work woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't need luck because you are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! Thank you ladies. You're too sweet =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful quilt. I love the color combo! And thanks for having stopped by my giveaway - I appreciate it. :-)

    ReplyDelete