Friday, May 13, 2011

Starting Fresh

I've had this blog for a long time and I decided to start over. I have another blog that has been given my full attention for about a year now. My friend, Lizze and I opened a shop on Etsy last spring and we have been slowly building on that business using the other blog. If you care to visit, that blog can be found at http://wanderingstarsonetsy.wordpress.com

I want to have this blog for the purpose of showing things I have made, tutorials, and also showing a bit about my everyday family life as well. I'll talk about sewing, cooking, kids, and probably my dog too.
Here's the princess now. This is Bijou. Be prepared to hear much about this puppy as she is pretty darn special in this house.

Here are three of my heathens, er, I mean kids. We were on a camping trip up at Moses Lake here in the lovely state of Washington. My other daughter was not present in this photo because she was here:

Nothing like sleeping in when you're on vacation. And she is a bear if you wake her up before she's ready. Trust this.

No sewing news in this post. I just wanted to reintroduce myself. Next time I'll have some sew sweet goodness for you. I'm participating in a mug rug swap AND a doll quilt swap, so I'll have a lot to show off in the next couple of days.

Selina

1 comment:

  1. you have some adorable kiddos! (and a pretty cute pupper too!)

    ReplyDelete