Thursday, May 19, 2011

Bernina Makeover Contest

I have a huge favor to ask. I entered to win a Bernina sewing room makeover contest on Facebook. I wrote a blog post for this already over on my other blog HERE. If you don't mind, please take a look at the post and vote for my disaster of a room. Here are a couple photos so you can see what kind of space I'm dealing with:


Just to clarify, I promise I am not just too lazy to clean, and I am not a hoarder. We had a small flood a couple of years ago that turned into a big mess and we don't have the money to finish remodeling it. Life kinda gets in the way, you know? Between my husbands stupid car breaking down a gazillion times (FYI, don't ever buy a Volkswagon), trying to feed and clothe 4 children, and losing my job it's just been one hurdle after another. If you'd rather not jump through the hoops of reading another post before you vote, here is a link directly to my page of the contest where you can vote Bernina Makeover Contest

You can vote once per day until the 25th of this month.

Thank you friends! I know it's a long shot, but a girl can hope, right? :)

Selina

4 comments:

  1. Voted for you! I'm jealous of your big space! I have teeny tiny room right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love the big space too, and it has so much potential to be really great. I just need the $ to make it happen. And I want a Bernina so badly. That BSR would be so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got you today too (much earlier, I just forgot to say so).

    ReplyDelete