Friday, September 9, 2011

Fave 5 Friday

Hey folks! Time for my fave 5 Friday post. Today has been productive. I made a meal plan for the next 2 weeks, went grocery shopping, made strawberry freezer jam, and strawberry banana bread. I have yet to get any sewing done today, but I'm headed there after I get this post up. I have a few blocks to make and send out in the mail, then some quilting to (hopefully) finish up. Oh, and I have a bit of laundry too. Boo. If this was a 'Worst Wednesday' post, I would show you a picture of that.

This here is Roger. He is super fluffy and snuggly.


Here's Ben waiting for his bus. He was pretending to be bigfoot in the forest.


I took Alice to the Taylor Swift concert 2 nights ago. She had the best time! I loved that I was able to give her that experience. Here she is, with her fancy new Taylor Swift shirt on:


And here we are getting ready to get in the car and go!



And... something crafty! Remember the stack of Parisville I showed last week? Well, here's a little something I made with it:



Head over to Sharon's Blog to add your link and join us! Just write a post with your favorite 5 photos from the week. Fun and simple!

3 comments:

  1. What a great week! Thanks so much for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one of Alice waiting for the concert to start. Makes me remember how excited I was for one my first concerts (Bon Jovi). Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a busy week! looks like your daughter had a good time

    ReplyDelete