Thursday, May 10, 2012

One For Me

The other day I posted a tutorial for a gardening bucket. After I made one for a mothers day gift, I decided I needed one for myself. This time I used Prince Charming fabric by Tula Pink (my fave!!!) and I made the ties longer so that I could wear the aprons if I chose to.


Here are the two aprons separately. You can see how much longer the ties are in this photo.


Here's how it looks when you're wearing one of the aprons. I think it's the perfect size for wearing when I do craft fairs too! Pardon the no make-up and ponytail pic. I wasn't planning on being in front of a camera today. But I did take a shower so that's a plus =)


And here are both aprons tied around the bucket. I can use them to store my gardening tools, gloves, etc.


I wonder if she'd wear a tiny apron?

No comments:

Post a Comment