Thursday, October 6, 2011

I'm still here...

Life has been busy and crappy. I plan to get back into the swing of things and the best way to do that is to just jump in, right? So even though I have nothing much to say or share, I thought I would a least post a little hello and say I'll be back to normal soon (I hope).

I did finally use my Sherbet Pips charm pack and some scraps sent to me by my friend Sharon to make this baby quilt. I feel like I'm a year late to the party =)

I apologize for the crappy cell phone pic, but the batteries are dead in my good camera at the moment...

Anyway, I'm hoping life stops being a pain soon. When it comes right down to it, I just have to keep reminding myself that the only thing that really matters is this:

4 comments:

  1. Glad you are back, have missed you! Looking forward to chatting tonight, call if you ever need anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to it too. Thanks darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back...you have been missed!

    ReplyDelete