Wednesday, July 11, 2012

It Worked!!!

I don't know what I did, but the problem I had with my photos seems to have miraculously fixed itself. I'm pretty excited to be able to write a post today after my little hiatus from the internet.

Before I moved, my summer was pretty lazy and relaxed. Now that we live near family again, I am finding that summer is no longer as relaxing as it once was. Every weekend has been filled with parties, guests, and BBQ's. Not that I am complaining. It has been great. But it hasn't left much time for me to keep up with everything else! I have spent most of my free time sewing in order to keep up with the farmers market. Wanna see?!?! Yes, I thought you might.

Here's my Washi Tape Kindle Fire sleeve. And I just heard this fabric line has been retired! I love it so much and I'm so glad I was able to get some recently. I'll definitely be using it selectively until it's gone.

And a Nook Tablet sleeve. I made this one for a custom order, but my customer never came to get it. From now on I think I'll be asking for at least a partial payment in advance.

I have been loving making these key fobs! I rarely throw scraps away and I have been able to really start using up some of them!



I've been making a ton of zipper bags too.

And some super cute cross body bags!

Lots and lots of market bags


And a couple of pretty awesome pincushions =)

In between all of this sewing we have been camping, boating, and having birthday parties. I also worked on a secret project reviewing a pattern for Two Peas in a Pod Designs and I'll be having a giveaway in a couple of weeks! Yay!!!


3 comments:

  1. You've been busy! I love those pincushions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have! I miss chatting with my friends =) I love the pincushions too. The yellow and grey sewing kit pinnie (last pic) is a project from the Zakka Style book. I kinda made up the Domestic Bliss pinnie as I went along and I hope to make a bunch to sell. Glad you like them!

      Delete
  2. wow. You have been having a WAY more productive summer than me. haha! :) Al of your projects look just lovely.

    ReplyDelete